Saturday, August 1, 2009

i'm home!

After an oh-so-fabulous trip to the Florida Keys, I am home! It was an amazing trip -- I loved every minute! I am now busy scaling Mt. Laundry, peeking through giant blades of grass that need to be mowed and wondering how so much clutter can simply burst out of my minivan . . . whew ;). In between the mountain of chores, I just had to peek into my blog to see what had been happening and was thrilled to see all of the fun goings on! I won a beautiful perfume from the so very, very talented Kelly Ann at Kelly Ann's Studio (happy sigh, tear in corner of eye, ;) ) and two warm and lovely blog awards from the sweetest of sweet SITS sister Chrissy at DSL Kids! Thank you, Kelly Ann and Chrissy! I am just tickled . . . And thank you to all of my wonderful blogging friends who stopped by with a smile and a comment or two or three. You have made my week! Happy to be home, my friends, happy to be home . . .

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a wonderful vacation! *Pictures please!*

    Also wanted to let you know I *think* I fixed the blog button issue. I'd love it if you would try it again, whenever you have the chance. Thanks a bunch! Lovin' your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

oh so, well, appreciated! ;) loving those comments, friends!