Wednesday, August 5, 2009

can't believe this first day of first grade was five years ago! oh, my. my little morgan on her first day . . .



Today is 'Meet and Greet' at my daughters' elementary school. Morgan is going into fifth grade and Madison into third. As I was hanging up all of the school clothes we bought yesterday (alleluia for a 40 percent of Justice card!), it hit me that this will be the sixth year I have been on that campus. Wow. My youngest, Ella, is just heading into preschool this year. I am simply going to be at the elementary school forever. We have pulled great teachers this year, for all of the girls. One of those homerun years. Tomorrow is physicals, school supplies, a playdate and some serious laundry effort. Oh, Summer, where did you go? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh so, well, appreciated! ;) loving those comments, friends!