Tuesday, August 11, 2009

thank you, 5 Sweet Peas, for my Fab Award!




A heartfelt thank you to the delightful Melissa at 5 Sweet Peas for this wonderful award! Melissa is full of great encouragement and comments. Please check out her oh so pretty! site. This award came at a simply delightful time -- can you see the sweat on my brow from yesterday's efforts? (LOL -- It was actually fun!) I appreciate the award and the sentiments behind it.

The rules for accepting this award are to post it on your blog with a link to the blog that gave it to you and tag 5 other fabulous blogs. I love so many that it is hard to choose. As I just honored many of my favorites a few weeks ago, I'd like to share with you some new discoveries -- I hope you enjoy them too! We also have to list 5 things we obsess over. Took me seconds to make this list.

1. Caffeine
2. My girls
3. So You Think You Can Dance (such a dufus . . .)
4. My moms' group
5. Chocolate, Travel, Great Wines, Wonderful Friends, Blogging (Oops! Couldn't help myself!)

Thank you again, Melissa -- very sweet!

Five of My Newly-Discovered Fab Blogs

Smell the Coffee, Lisa

The Blah Blah Blahger

Jesse Kate Designs

Pickled Pepper Photography

Carma Sez . . . There's Always Something

7 comments:

  1. I just sat down and was tickled to see this award. I am humbled and honored to accept! Especially from my newest awesome follower #148 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, thanks so much! This is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a button that said 'newest awesome follower #148' -- you know I would totally post it! ;) Maybe a bedazzled t-shirt for the next Blogher Convention? Ha! LOL! Anyway, congrats, well-deserved, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh


    I'm so excited. I totally saw this after I tagged you. I'm so happy my first award. So I'm also embarrassed. I don't know how to like "accept" the award and put it on my blog. I'm so technologically challenged. Little help please? Do I need the code of the button? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! Happy you are happy -- saw you tagged me at the same time ;) -- The award is simple. Treat it like a picture. Save it "Save picture as . . ." with the right click of your mouse onto your computer. Then go to New Post. Insert it as a picture at the top and it will insert code. You can then cut and paste a lot of my text from my site about the award and then just tweak it as your own adding your top 5 obsessions and sites. If you want the award to be a permanent part of your site (like on mine to the right), add it as a new Gadget. Go to Customize. Add Page Element. Add Gadget. Choose Picture. Insert the award picture that you already have saved on your computer. You can give it a title or not. :) Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Thank you so, so much! What a thrill to have you find me and be so sweet! I will make a post on the award soon. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I am so honored, and so glad you enjoy our little spot over at PIckled Pepper Photography enough to share with us! Thank you so much. I'd love the opportunity to pass this along, I'll get it posted right away.

    Thanks again:)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

oh so, well, appreciated! ;) loving those comments, friends!