Friday, July 24, 2009

i'm on island time . . .


The big day is here. We are leaving for vacation. We are heading to the Keys for mini-lobster season and some much-needed family time. I am not sure if I will have e-mail access at our accommodations. If I do, I will continue to check in. If not, I look forward to checking in with all of you when I return and will definitely be excited to see all that has happened here while I have been gone! May your week be lovely! Thank you for stopping by. I truly value and cherish the support and love you all offer. Please take a moment to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my blog. I would simply love to know you came by, my friends. Thank you. Island time, here I come! Wish you were here!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds like a wonderful vacation! Enjoy the time with your family. Glad to have found your blog- looks like a lot of fun! Will enjoy following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great trip!! Stop by my blog when you have a chance I have some awards for you:) Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there-

    I know you are on vacation- so just email me when you get back- Congrats on winning the perfume! Have a wonderful trip :)

    http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time! Happy Sunday! I am making way through all of the comments I received when I was featured on SITS. It really is a great SITSahood.
    Thank you so much for visiting me and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! I just love your blog! Thank you for finding me I hope you will follow me as I will you. Your family is beautiful. Looking forward to all the pics you will post after vacation.

    ReplyDelete

oh so, well, appreciated! ;) loving those comments, friends!