Monday, July 20, 2009

beginning bloggers unite :) . . .

It has been a delight to visit many sweet blogs and visit my new button made especially for me by She Designs, She Inspires, She Creates. I thank each of you for sharing your support with me. I struggled for the past six weeks of my blogging experience to figure out a way to create my very own grab button. I could not figure it out to save myself. In a single weekend, 'She Inspires' turned around a beautiful button that completely reflected my blogging home. Fellow bloggers, especially for my fellow beginners, please peek into her little nest. She has freebies (see my precious new blinkie above my girls?) and links to her Etsy store. Her "she inspires" button on the left of my site will take you straight there . . .

1 comment:

  1. I just grab your button- it's now on my blog :)

    Have a great day!


    * FYI: If you're interested....I'm having a
    giveaway on my blog~ Courteney Cox New Perfume


    http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

oh so, well, appreciated! ;) loving those comments, friends!