Monday, June 22, 2009

The week starts off with a bang!

For those familiar, the following five words will mean a tremendous amount -- teaching at Vacation Bible School! Whew, 26 children -- what a blessing and a challenge in one! It is a wonderful little class -- I am looking forward to the week ahead! Busy!

I am keeping this post short -- managed to shore up a Scavenger Hunt for July 11th (I'll post the Hunt details after the Hunt for those putting together their own). I also have a retreat for my mothers' support group, Titusville MOPS (www.orgsites.com/fl/titusvillemops), set for this Saturday at my home. How does Summer become so, so, so busy?

Need to relax with some beads tonight. To my Texas friend, I will call you tomorrow afternoon to discuss prospects -- had to meet with my surgeon today after V.B.S. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh so, well, appreciated! ;) loving those comments, friends!