Sunday, June 7, 2009

A new technique . . .

It has been a BUSY, BUSY weekend! All three of my girls have had dance recitals this weekend -- they were beautiful! Not too much time for beading, smile, but I did pick up some fabric for my craft table debut this Fall. I am looking forward to sharing the day with a favorite friend or two. My mother is hemming the fabric into two pieces -- she is very precise and patient! I have just the ribbon to tie on the corners -- I will upload the finished product so you can see what I am talking about. So far I have a small cabinet, two white canvases that I will paint with my signature colors and the fabric for my craft table. Heather suggested frames to showcase the pieces. Perhaps for a few of my favorites?

I picked up a new tool which should make my endhooks much easier to craft -- it is always wonderful having just the right tool! I love being at the beginning of an adventure when even the most elementary of tools are exciting!

Now to explore the technique of caning -- I love polymer clay beads! They are so beautifully vibrant -- mini-works of art. I will keep you posted as to my adventures. Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh so, well, appreciated! ;) loving those comments, friends!