Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A "banner" day! :)

Hello, everyone! Today has been a 'wink, wink' "banner" day! Besides signing up my older girls for robotics camp next week (check out www.usfirst.org for great robotics kids' information!), making a casserole for a friend with toddler twins who had back surgery and having a doctor's appointment of my own, I created -- thanks to the AMAZING, AMAZING www.thecutestblogontheblock.com, a banner for my site! Per their instructions, I grabbed the banner I liked, opened it in Windows Photo Gallery and started working on it inserting text in Paint. Thank you, cutest blog on the block! Oh, did I mention that I booked flights for my relatives who are coming to visit for a big birthday party -- my father-in-law's 70th? Not bad for a day's work. No jewelry today, although I did see a pretty inspirational piece on a friend -- where is that camera? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh so, well, appreciated! ;) loving those comments, friends!