Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My anniversary, mom blog directories and more photos

I love summer vacation. It is so WONDERFUL to be at home, working on a new project. I am thinking of signs I need to design for my craft table next fall (my friend, Heather, at http://www.thepolkadotfieldmouse.blogspot.com/ is a crafty GENIOUS!). I think I will need two signs -- one sign for a featured item, small and one sign that is larger for my "store". I am also curious as to why some of my photographs for the blog came out perfectly and others were completely blurry. I need to try to take better pictures today. Today is very civilized. The big girls are cleaning their hamster cages, I just spoke to a favorite friend in Virginia and am about to have the second cup of coffee of the day. MOPS' business (I am the Coordinator of our local group) is pretty much handled (check out our site at www.orgsites.com/fl/titusvillemops). RSVPs are slowing coming in for the neighborhood Bunko party in a couple of weeks. I have to plan an Evite to go out for the summer scavenger hunt to be planned in July. I need to develop a syllabus for a new study we begin next week, Generation NeXt Parenting (http://www.triciagoyer.com/) -- twenty-nine moms are coming! These are good things to do, fun things to do. And, today is my 14th wedding anniversary! Wow, it feels like just yesterday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh so, well, appreciated! ;) loving those comments, friends!